Saturday, January 3, 2009

Bonjour!

CP: A Place to Bury Strangers - Ocean

After signing-up for various blogging networks, I think have made a permanent sojourn in cyberland. A few things you will need to know about my postings: I am human, if you catch any mistakes, feel free to note them down for me and "CP" is an acronym for "currently playing". I am no professional writer, nor claim to be; this is for me and for the occasional interested person.
Will post later, au revoir.

But. I shall leave you with this picture.


4 comments:

  1. um, I discovered that picture looks even better upside down! And it looks like one of those etchings by Escher - don't know, maybe he created this one too ...(?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the sketch looking better upside down. At first glance I thought the leaves were attached to the trees, and that it was a mere reflection, then I studied it for five seconds more and saw how I was wrong. Both lovely images in my mind, though. I'm afraid I do not know who sketched it, though. Just a random find. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank Q! Gabriela for your comments on my blogs - it's mildly encouraging to know at least someone in the Universe has read 'em haha!

    Anyway, I like the look of your blog and the things you talk about, so will follow its development with interest.

    PS: And yes, I spotted those dreaded ROFLs and LOLs - gee, after all the trouble I went to moaning about them too ;) LOL (to me, that means Little Old Ladies - like wot you get on messageboards ;)

    ReplyDelete