Hi Gabriela ... about responding to comments, emails are just fine (under 'Contact' on my Blogger Profile). Or you can just post a comment under mine - but I'm guessing you already knew that, cos that's what you did on your fishy picture post! So yep, email is the alternative. I'm haven't got round to signing up to Facebook or Twitter, oops! (in case that's what you were meaning) ... Cheers :) Larry.
.. sad. the title is pretty self explanatory, but i must comment. the mind is a slave to the tv, and it was so naive that it didnt realize that as it was changing its symbolic face to mimic the tv, it was straining itself, eventually to death. fishy cant you put some happy stuff on your blog?! lol
Hi Gabriela ... about responding to comments, emails are just fine (under 'Contact' on my Blogger Profile). Or you can just post a comment under mine - but I'm guessing you already knew that, cos that's what you did on your fishy picture post! So yep, email is the alternative. I'm haven't got round to signing up to Facebook or Twitter, oops! (in case that's what you were meaning) ... Cheers :) Larry.
ReplyDeleteOkay, that sounds good, I'll comment under yours.
ReplyDelete.. sad. the title is pretty self explanatory, but i must comment. the mind is a slave to the tv, and it was so naive that it didnt realize that as it was changing its symbolic face to mimic the tv, it was straining itself, eventually to death. fishy cant you put some happy stuff on your blog?! lol
ReplyDeleteI will!...When...I find happy things to post. (:
ReplyDelete