At least a little bit.
You might have heard of the Myers-Briggs personality type indicator. It is mostly based on Carl Jung's (dream guy/psychoanalyst) findings. You can take the test http://www.mypersonality.info/ there.
Once you have done so, or you already know what personality type you are, I have scanned some papers provided by my psych teacher for some more information.
http://www.box.net/shared/fxneej5jry
http://www.box.net/shared/ppge9xvobj
^These PDFs briefly break down what each thing means, and what they prefer.
http://www.box.net/shared/qya07qxkza
^"Mutual Usefulness of the Opposites"
Basically, what the opposite personality type seeks from you and what you seek from there.
http://www.box.net/shared/4al2otfia0
^Management/Leadership types
This test is in no way supposed to limit you in any way. I am an INTP, and do not only behave in the way that characterizes an INTP. In fact, I have used these results to further develop my extroverted side.
The box.net links provided don't work. :(
ReplyDeletecause the vandals took the handles
ReplyDeletewhoops! Thanks for the heads up - they're fixed now.
ReplyDeleteThis was probably one of my favorite parts of my psychology class - doing this test to figure out what type my personality is. I always thought I was an introvert, but apparently I'm actually an extrovert!
ReplyDelete